A meeting of the European LIFE projects involved in the control and eradication of invasive alien species on the territory of the European Union will take place in Milan (Italy) on 29-30 November 2017. The aim of the meeting will be to pool the actions carried out by the different projects and to describe the techniques and good practices developed in the framework of these projects, with the participation of 62 LIFE projects from 17 EU Member States.
- The CONVIVE LIFE project Follow-up actions initiated
- The CONVIVE LIFE project will participate in meetings on invasive species organised by the LIFE Programme and the Lombardy region.
- Presentation of the CONVIVE LIFE project at the CERF 2017 congress
- We continue with the workshops CoEduca Natura. Now on the West Coast.
- The naturalization works of the hydrodynamic operation of the lagoon of the Santa Olaja mill (Joyel) have been carried out.