During the week of 5 March, the CONVIVE LIFE project will continue its networking work by organising a two-day workshop in Yerseke (Netherlands). The first day will be dedicated to the exchange of technical knowledge between researchers from the Royal Netherland Institute of Sea Research (NIOZ) and the Institute of Environmental Hydraulics of the University of Cantabria (IHCantabria) and the second day will be dedicated to the exchange of experiences with managers and technicians in charge of the development of actions for restoration and conservation of the environment of the Westerschelde and the Government of Cantabria.
- Concluded the diffusion action CONVIVE-NATURA
- We continue the networking actions in this case with the projects LIFE Tremedal and LIFE Restauración.
- Seminar on Management of Coastal Wetlands helded
- (Español) Finalizan los Talleres CoEduca
- Presentación del proyecto CONVIVE LIFE en las I Jornadas de Patrimonio Europeo de Cantabria