During the week of 5 March, the CONVIVE LIFE project will continue its networking work by organising a two-day workshop in Yerseke (Netherlands). The first day will be dedicated to the exchange of technical knowledge between researchers from the Royal Netherland Institute of Sea Research (NIOZ) and the Institute of Environmental Hydraulics of the University of Cantabria (IHCantabria) and the second day will be dedicated to the exchange of experiences with managers and technicians in charge of the development of actions for restoration and conservation of the environment of the Westerschelde and the Government of Cantabria.
- (Español) Próximo seminario de gestión y manejo de humedales costeros en el marco de proyectos LIFE
- (Español) Continúa el seguimiento del Filtro Verde
- (Español) ConviveLIFE estará presente en la feria EcoNoja 2018 este viernes 14 de Septiembre
- We have received the visit of the EC agency EASME and the Neemo Consortium to learn about the CONVIVE LIFE project.-copia-copia
- We have received the visit of the EC agency EASME and the Neemo Consortium to learn about the CONVIVE LIFE project.-copia