During the week of 5 March, the CONVIVE LIFE project will continue its networking work by organising a two-day workshop in Yerseke (Netherlands). The first day will be dedicated to the exchange of technical knowledge between researchers from the Royal Netherland Institute of Sea Research (NIOZ) and the Institute of Environmental Hydraulics of the University of Cantabria (IHCantabria) and the second day will be dedicated to the exchange of experiences with managers and technicians in charge of the development of actions for restoration and conservation of the environment of the Westerschelde and the Government of Cantabria.
- After its completion, the CONVIVE LIFE project continues to generate interesting results.
- (Español) El proyecto llega a su fin, y presenta su Informe Layman.
- (Español) Termina el proyecto ConviveLIFE y presentamos sus principales conclusiones
- The Convive LIFE project keeps on working on our estuaries conservation
- The networking is still rising